- $1,500 sign on bonus available!
- Mon-Fri 8:30am-5:00pm
- No weekends, evenings, or holidays
- Competitive RN Clinician level pay rates
- Opportunity to join a sub specialty practice focused on rare bleeding and clotting disorders.
- This individual provides direct care services and educational support to patient/families as well as consultation and education to staff and other health care professionals.
- This individual establishes and monitors standards of care related to a specialty area and participates in research and other scholarly activities.
- This individual contributes to the creation and promotion of an environment of evidenced-based practice and interdisciplinary care delivery
- Responsible to work with providers on determining needed education and support for patients seen.
- Responsible for routine check-in, education and support for certain populations of patients.
- Responsible for care Coordination of patients needing follow up appointments, testing and procedures.
- Responsible for handling busy telephone, in-basket and MyChart triage - bringing to closure and concerns and/or needed action items.
- Strong need to collaborate and work with a robust interdisciplinary care team.
- Ability to facilitate and adhere to department developed standard procedures and practice.
- Assists with research projects via identifying potential topics, collecting, analyzing and evaluating data.
- Demonstrates commitment to customers
- Is aware of different customer needs/desires.
- Takes action to meet customer needs/desires with respect to customer diversity.
- Helps improve processes to meet customer needs.
- Suggests and acts on ideas to improve overall customer service.
- Respects confidentiality and shares information with only those that need to know.
- Functions as a resource to patient care units, outpatient clinics, and medical staff regarding the clinical specialty.
- Provides education services to patients and their families.
- Provides education services to hospital staff.
- Develops content, resource materials and coordinates the educational plan.
- Serves on local and national committees as opportunities arise.
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
- Current MN Nursing License
- Three years nursing experience
- Ability to attend off-hours community events (1-3 times per year)
- Master's Degree
- Prior experience in a sub-specialty practice preferred
- Phlebotomy and simple infusion skills
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed