Performs leadership responsibilities including daily supervision of RN triage and med refill team staffing and scheduling. Collaborates with RN manager to design and implement required new guidelines and policies. Reviews productivity reports and supervises RNs to assure they maintain quality, customer service and production standards. Ensures professional, compassionate service and quality customer service to patients and customers.
* Serves as on-site resource for daily operation of the RN team.
* Establishes work priorities for assigned areas in partnership with the RN Manager.
* Identifies key processes in the area of responsibility along with customer needs and expectations. Identifies, monitors and evaluates indicators that reflect the important aspects of care and/or service.
* Partners with RN Manager to ensure optimal utilization of human resources. This includes determining appropriate staffing levels and qualifications, as well as effectively managing these human resources including, but not limited to, training, setting performance standards, reviewing performance and identifying developmental opportunities.
* Reviews productivity reports and manages staff to assure they maintain quality customer service and production standards.
* Coaches staff and identifies needs for corrective action; participates with RN Manager in corrective action conferences as appropriate; monitors corrective action plan, and keeps RN manager informed of progress or performance issues
* Provides supervision and work direction on assigned shift or within department. Hires, terminates, disciplines and evaluates and manages performance. Escalates sensitive employee issues to next level leader
* Assists with the day to management of timekeeping, payroll equipment and other operational expenses.
* Fosters a culture of improvement, efficiency and innovative thinking.
* Maintains knowledge of, and complies with, all relevant laws, regulations, policies, procedures and standards.
* Performs other responsibilities as needed/assigned.
3 to 5 years of experience in health care, preferably primary care.
1 to 3 years leadership experience required.
Knowledge of electronic health record required.
Registered Nurse MN and WI