- 6 months recent RN experience in acute care, home care, hospice or long term care
- Ability to function in job role independently
- Computer skills: able to document effectively in EMR
- Licensed as a RN and eligible to practice in Minnesota
- Current CPR certification (BLS for Healthcare Providers)
- Reliable transportation
- Valid Minnesota driver’s license (or license that matches your current permanent residence).
Current and adequate automobile insurance policy
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing
- Two or more years RN experience.
- RN experience in oncology, med/surg, critical care or high tech home care/ hospice
- Public Health Nurse (PHN) certification